Illustration: かぼちゃ (Kabocha)
The boy, Thor Regus, who lived in the empire, is banished to the territory of the Demon King by the hands of his father, the Duke .
The reason was that he could only use “alchemy” and had no combat skills.
The empire was a military country, and those without combat skills were discriminated against.
That is why the Empire decided to make him a hostage and sacrifice to the Demon King’s territory.
This is a story about an exiled boy who transcends empires and heroes and transforms the demon kingdom into a civilized power.
Nu link: Here
Raw link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0597gj/
Prefer Kakuyomu? Here you go
- Chapter 1 – The day I was exiled
- Chapter 2 – Meeting in the Demon Lord Territory
- Chapter 3 – Awakening Creation Alchemy
- Chapter 4 – Hired by the Demon Lord
- Chapter 5 – A Book From Another World
- Chapter 6 – Making an Item from the Hero’s World
- Chapter 7 – Improving Magic Circulation
- Chapter 8 – Demon Lord Rukie and Chancellor Kelve’s Talk About Alchemist Thor
- Chapter 9 – Intermission: Events In Then Empire
- Chapter 10 – Thinking about storage and workshop.
- Chapter 11 – Completing Warehouse and Storage Space (With Item Management Function)
- Chapter 12 – Listening to the Demon Lord’s Story
- Chapter 13 – Demon Lord Rukie and Chancellor Kelve’s worries about Thor
- Chapter 14 – The First Night In The Demon Territory
- Chapter 15 – Intermission: Events In The Empire (2)
- Chapter 16 – Getting Guided Around The Demon Castle
- Chapter 17 – Listening To The Troubles Of The Girl, Agnis (1)
- Chapter 18 – Listening To The Troubles Of The Girl, Agnis (2)
- Chapter 19 – Making a Magic Power Converter From Another World
- Chapter 20 – Agnis Thinks About Alchemist Thor
- Chapter 21 – Converting Agnis’ Magic Power
- Chapter 22 – Persuading General Reisenga
- Chapter 23 – Proposing User-support
- Chapter 24 – Mabel and Agnis Talk About Secrets
- Chapter 25 – Demon Lord Rukie and Chancellor Kelve Receives a Report From General Reisenga
- Chapter 26 – Holding a Tea party
- Chapter 27 – Extending The Range of Magic
- Chapter 28 – General Reisenga Negotiates With an Imperial Aristocrat
- Chapter 29 – Intermission: Events In The Empire (3)
- Chapter 30 – Listening to Demon Lord Rukie
- Chapter 31 – Making a Comfortable Sleeping Tool
- Chapter 32 – Sleeping With The Mysterious Sleeping Tool
- Chapter 33 – Presenting New Materials
- Chapter 34 – Operation To Subjugate Monster Gargarossa (1) [Preparations]
- Chapter 35 – Operation To Subjugate Monster Gargarossa (2) [The Affairs On The Empire’s Side]
- Chapter 36 – Operation To Subjugate Monster Gargarossa (3) [Demon Territory’s Army vs The Giant Monster]
- Chapter 37 – Demon Lord Rukie Talks to The Third Princess of The Empire
- Chapter 38 – Revealing The Letter
- Chapter 39 – Exchanging Information
- Chapter 40 – Events In The Empire (4) Part 1
- Chapter 41 – Events In The Empire (4) Part 2
- Chapter 42 – Visiting General Reisenga’s Mansion
- Chapter 43 – Finding Items That Prevents Light Attribute Attacks
- Chapter 44 – Making a Parasol That Prevents The Light Attribute
- Chapter 45 – Meeting a Small Race That Has a Strong Sense of Duty
- Chapter 46 – Solving The Pixie’s Problems
- Chapter 47 – Having a Look at The Location of The Workshop
Note: Chapters beyond C47 will be posted here on Foxaholic.