- MovingSo, um, I’m moving my website to Foxaholic so there probably wouldn’t be a chapter this week. That’s all. Have a Merry Christmas!
- Chapter 47 – Having a Look at The Location of The WorkshopJust to clarify something, the pixies are an all FEMALE race. That’s all, please continue reading. A few hours after we left the Western Forest. Mabel, Agnis, and I had stopped by a town. We were supposed to meet up with General Reisenga’s men here today. “We have been waiting for you. I am General… Read More Chapter 47 – Having a Look at The Location of The Workshop
- Chapter 46 – Solving The Pixie’s Problems“Pixies, are born with one of the following attributes: light, dark, earth, water, fire, and wind.” René stood of the stump and started talking politely. “The small size of our body makes us sensitive to the flow of magic, so we investigate the magic power of each land.” When the demons and demi-humans arrived in… Read More Chapter 46 – Solving The Pixie’s Problems
- Chapter 45 – Meeting a Small Race That Has a Strong Sense of Duty“I heard that among the Pixies that live in the western forest, there is one that can use light magic.” Agnis said. Mabel, Agnis and I are sitting around the table. For the time being, we put away the [UV-cut parasol] and the alchemy materials and went to drink tea. As we sip our tea,… Read More Chapter 45 – Meeting a Small Race That Has a Strong Sense of Duty
- Chapter 44 – Making a Parasol That Prevents The Light AttributeSo ya there’s a chapter this week, um ya, I had a bit more time, sorry to confuse you guys. Changed: Umbrella -> Parasol (The beach umbrella thingy (Gigantic umbrella)) This Chapter was translated by DeepL translator as the base. Do you guys like this one or the previous ones with google translate. “This item… Read More Chapter 44 – Making a Parasol That Prevents The Light Attribute